22_0311 IAN HOLMS & ZEN GŌKEN

💬That day was kind of a hot winter day in LA and with his place where has amazing amount of sun light, it turned out to be really hot and sweaty session.
I really enjoyed his smell too :)
And the chemistry between Ian and I somehow made me go back and forth growling and moaning. I typically harmonize with a top and it gives me have many kinds of reactions which many times unpredictable and at the same time natural. I maybe a little bit spiritual and feel the energy or emotion of the person and harmonize it? Does that make sense? (i’m sorry if my english is not making any sense or i’m being a little “interesting” haha!) Anyways, I really like this video too. Also, making him feeling great sucking and taking his thick dick deep and letting him have natural pleasure reactions were super turn on to me too.

Btw, Ryan, the camera man were soaked in sweat but he didn’t say anything and just kept filming and we found out that he was completely wet after we finish filming. Thank you for your hard work Ryan :)

Also today’s behind the scene story is… about a little thing which made me feel happy. ;) Before we start filming, he was wearing a cock ring but then when we start filming, he said he won’t need it and took it off and he was rock hard all the way through the session. Then after the filming, he messaged me that it was really fun. It made me blush. 
☺️ Ian is really a sweet person I think :)


🎞 IAN HOLMS & ZEN GŌKEN

0:14:16

⭐️IAN HOLMS (@IanHolms59)

⭐️ZEN GŌKEN (@zen_goken)

🎥Ryan Stanford (@PhotosRStanford)

🔥 Ian and Zen had an afternoon super hot sweaty session.


🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER


I hope you enjoy the video.


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE