๐Ÿ“ฃ MY HEALTH CONDITION MY MESSAGE AND WISH

 ❤️ Here is a detail about my "bad health condition" I mentioned about a week ago. Also my messages and my wishes regarding with current Monkeypox(MPX) and COVID situation around our community.


As I mentioned on my news letter message about a week ago, (if you're new subscribvers, you didn't get the message.) I have been sick for 3 weeks.

After 3 weeks of trying to figure out what is going on with my health condition, I concluded that it is most definite that it was a mild case of monkeypox(MPX). My symptoms were very mild and I think it was because I've already gotten the first dose of the vaccine before it shows the symptoms.

The symptoms started with deeper rectal area. It was burnig and painful but not a fissire or hemorrhoid pain which I've experienced. It lasted about 2 weeks and while I'm having that symptom, one open sore appeared on my ear. Then it transitioned onto rashes on my back. As I hear many stories, people who had MPX, all have this transmission with their symptoms; Starting with rectal(deeper part)/ genital/ penis, then ear/ face/ neck rashes and open sores, then that onto whole body.

By the time I got the first symptom, I started to doubt about the possibility of monkeypox hearing about other people's stories but 2 of my urgent care doctors were not thinking of the possibility of MPX because they didn't think that rectal pain is not regarded as a MPX symptom nor only one open sore on my ear was not regarded as a MPX symptom. So they didn't tested for MPX but tested for other STIs including herpes. As I have always been careful, responsible, and proactive about STIs and get tested quite often, I have not gotten any STIs since I started filming; almost 10 months (surprisingly… haha) and this time too, all STI tests the doctors ordered came out as clear. So at that point, only the possibility of MPX has left regarding with my health condition after 2 weeks of going to urgent care and not being able to figure out what it is. Also as I hear more and more stories of other people going through MPX, I started to almost certain that my symptoms were mild but similar to that. 

On my third week my symptoms were almost gone but the mild back rashes, my 3rd urgent care doctor was very informed about MPX and he immediately said that my symptoms are very mild but very doubtful that it is caused by MPX. Even though my symptoms were almost cured, he tested me for MPX just in case and even he apologized me that the previous doctors never believed me thinking the possibility of mild case of MPX and didn't test me for it while I was having an open sore.

The test result is not back yet but I’m almost at the point of not in need of worrying about spreading monkeypox; my rashes are almost gone. and no opensores left.

However, I've been wanting to act responsible, so that I have been self quarantined since 07/03.


Unfortunately, it was not the end as I wished so.

Even though I had been quarantined and only went to urgent cares and covid booster shot booth, I ended up getting COVID on top of MPX.

It has been a week since I started to have sore throat but I was not aware of COVID. Then last Saturday; 3 days ago, I suddenly lost my sense of smell and tastes and I recognized that I got Covid. I went to urgent care again... 4th time and got tested and examined then I’ve been taking medicine now. That medicine put me asleep like a dead for couple of days. And today, I finally started to feel like I can do something.


I’ve been blaming myself being tired and not being able to do things as I wanted, but I guess I had been extremely sick.

And I also hear some stories about getting something else beside MPX. I’m assuming MPX weakens your immune system and people likely to get something else at the same time.(?)

At least I know one person who got MPX & covid, (if including me, 2). Also another person who got MPX & Strep throat?.


If I had not gotten a MPX vaccine earlier, I would have had more sever symptoms, so as COVID vaccine and booster…


I hardly go out into clouds; parties, but only filming and the gym are the maximum possibility of exposed to those viruses and STIs. However in June, I went into a party crowd in NYC as a work and that might have been the exposure to MPX. (According with the information about the window period, which is from 5 to 21 days) On the other hand with COVID, I actually have no clue. maybe uegent care visit or booster but I was wearing a mask.

And I actually got MPX vaccine right after NYC and which was before 4 days passes after being in the crowd, and that period is regarded as Post Exposure Treatment Period? and it is said that you won't have the symptoms even though you were to be exposed to it. So I kind of wonder why I had that symptoms but maybe agin, thatks to that it turned out to be very mild. 


As I've been wishing to stay safe and healthy and tried my best to be proactive and careful with those viruses as well as STIs, I ended up suffering the entire July.


So.... what I want to say is... I… just really really hope you all; my subscribers and also everyone in the world to stay safe and healthy.

I think most of you all are informed about the symptoms and such about MPX, but if not, I’m hoping that my story could help people as an information…? Does that make sense? Well... anyways, I just want you to be proactive and stay safe. 


I’m hoping to recover completely by next week or the following week, I’ll get tested and after I confirm that I’m clear (and also I’ll be immuned after all of this…haha), I’m going to restart filming also with being careful at the same time too. 

(Also I already got second shot of MPX vaccine.)


Sending love and energy to all who read this and everyone in the world.

And really wishing to stop spreading MPX!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE