22_0729 JON DARRA & ZEN GŌKEN

💬I’m this video, I’m literally screaming! haha. and Jon really kept going. Non stop pounder-land. And when he came, in the video, I look really surprised but it was really surprising amount of cum I felt.
Talking about the screaming part, I think I haven’t filmed me screaming while getting pounded? but I really don’t know but with some people, according with chemistry? it happens.
Surprising fact is… the day before filming with Jon, I had a private sex with an old friend who pounds really non stop for 2 to 3 hours and very once in a while I was screaming getting fucked. Then the next day is filming with Mason and Jon and both were totally different chemistry but it turned out to be my rare screaming part Jon pulled out form me. It really almost never happens (only 3 people in clouding Jon as far as I think of).
So I think this video, you can see a different version of me? I guess.
Changing the topic, I’m learning and trying to improve the quality in audio recently. Trying to adjust the volume, remove noise, and enhance the small sounds. And it’s really a debate if turn off the AC or not. With AC off, one hour non stop fuck is hard to capture… but the noise… While we were filming this video, yes the AC was kept on and also outdoor was really noisy so that it was really difficult and challenging to remove the noise and adjust the volume and everything but hope it turned out ti be in a good shape!! 
I use DJ headphone to listen to the detail. haha. and trying to make the volume good if you set to 75%. but I definitely should turn the AC off when filming… haha.


🎞FRIDAY’S COLLAB FULL VIDEO
🗓07/29/220:55:00
⭐️JON DARRA (@DarraTheExplora)
⭐️ZEN GŌKEN
🔥ALMOST 1 HOUR NON STOP POUNDING‼️Jon made Zen go heavenly crazy🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

I hope you enjoy this video with Jon Darra.

And have a wonderful weekend!

Best,
Zen Gōken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE