22_0812 BRODY KAYMAN & ZEN GŌKEN

💬I’m so honored that he gave me a compliment that I’m definitely top 3 to take a dick so well! but yes his dick was super long and it went in really deep part.

Also in order him to be able to cum while fucking, he said he needs to pound hard and it’s hard for him to breed someone. So I’m happy that he bred me! Also he was really nice telling me to breath more and such.

While taking a dick, he didn’t like me to push out and stay relaxed. and it really depends on each one’s favorite. Some people love me to push or squeeze or just stay relaxed.

I had a tendency to crunch and stop breathing and push too much but one friend who breeds me average 8 times  without taking a break taught me how to relax and such. and the key is breath.

He likes completely relaxed opened hole and I learned how to do that from him.

It’s really interesting the difference what people like. and I like all style.


🎞BRODY KAYMAN & ZEN GŌKEN

🗓08/12/220:28:24

⭐️@Rough_Gonger

⭐️@Zen_Goken

🎥@Adam_Angelino

🔥Huge long beautiful🍆 and lots of pounding! and he bred me so deep!!

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🎞WATCH PREVIEW


I hope you enjoy the video with Brody Kayman.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Best,

Zen Gōken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE