22_0904 MY CRAZY APPENDICITIS EPISODE!! Haha

Appendicitis!

I was surprised I had this all of sudden. I had a little discomfort in a night then next morning it was a pain, I douched to make it go away and it didn’t work. Then it became more serious and serious.

I was supposed to clean my place and do laundry and pack up for my NYC travel and also subletting my place.  And he supposed to move in the following day.

I couldn’t do anything then I ended up deciding to go to Urgent care. 

09/01 17:00

I drove there and it was a rough drive, I was growling with pain and driving. Every bumps I felt on my abdominal area. And I started to look like I’m pregnant. Too swollen.

I could barely walk so urgent care took me to bed and gave me a painkiller shot. It worked after 15-30 minutes then I could take labs and also CT scan. 

           23:00

I finally finished all the process CT scan and everything and Urgent care doctor said it is Appendicitis and I have to be transferred to Emergency room. I went there and they said wait hour is 1-2 hours. I was surprised and was super nervous about the cost. The pain was ok because of the shot. So…. I decided to go back home. (I know I was stupid)

           23:30

Stupid me ate a fries and burgers while the pain is gone. I happened to talk with a friend of mine who is a nurse and he face time me right away when I said I came back home and I’m actually thinking of taking Tylenol to survive 2 weeks in NYC then go back to hospital to deal with this. He told me that I’m gonna die and told me not to worry about money and just go to the emergency room and get surgery then I might be able to catch a next day flight (I was supposed to fly 09/02) the very next day.

09/02  00:30

I went to a emergency room which is close to my place (West LA) and they said 3-4 hour wait. So I went back to where I went to the urgent care. (Sunset LA) Urgent care also usually Sunset one is way faster so I always go there even it’s a drive.

           01:00

Finally checked in emergency room and was waiting at the lobby. And they said 1-2 hour wait.

           02:00

My pain killer medicine started to not working and I started not to help but growling with pain.

           03:00

I asked a little help if I can get at least a pain killer shot or something to a nurse and they couldn’t do it.

People were just sitting there and hardly a name was called and people were wondering how long we need to wait. It was super slow. 

But my nurse friend was checking in time by time. I was super grateful.

          04:00

My pain got to be extreme and my belly was like a balloon and I had to half be off from a chair to make my belly stretched out and I was almost can’t stop screaming with pain. But embarrassed so I covered my face with a blanket I was ting my belly earlier to reduce the pain.

          05:00

I almost had no idea but I ended up on the floor screaming. And a nurse came to me and told me “Sir I need you to sit on a chair” and asked me to answer my name. But I’m almost fainting and couldn’t answer or do anything. And another person who was at the check in counter told a nurse that I’ve been like this for hours then they finally took me to a bed.

          05:30

Finally I could get a pain killer medicine and from IV drip and Morphine and antibiotics and everything and I started to be able to talk again. Then I could answer what time I ate last and such.

          06:00

A doctor came in and told me that it’s hard to tell with CT scan image and surgery team will show up sooner and talk to me.

         07:00

Surgery team showed up and they said definitely I have appendicitis and need a surgery. So they decided that I need a surgery for this and I signed documents and everything.

         07:00 - 11:00

Pain comes and goes but I managed to call ANA to change my mileage flight I booked for the travel. (They don’t have a system to change it online because booking United flights with their miles…) and I could at least post the video for Friday, and contact to NYC people whom I had filming plan with. Also contacted to my friend that I can’t attend the first rehearsal for their performance project and my situation and such.

         11:00

Being announced that I’ll be taking surgery soon and I could rest a little after all the craziness.

        12:00

Finally I was taken to somewhere and got some more explanation about the surgery and documents and everything then I they gave me Anastasia? Put me asleep. 

        14:00 ?

A nurse woke me up and saying surgery is done and I was surprised. Because felt like fell asleep and just woke up. But still the sleep thing was kicking in and I couldn’t help falling asleep.

        14:00-17:00

Time by time I woke up but it looks like when I’m asleep my oxygen level goes down to 80% so a nurse observed me long time she was super kind and nice.

        17:30

I was discharged and my nurse friend picked me up and drove me to my place. And gave me advices what can have and what I should not have. (Food, drink) He literally saved my life.

       18:00 - 22:00 

I cleaned and did laundry and packed up for my friend who’s taking my place and also for my NYC travel.

Like non stop. Then I took Uber to the hospital again to get the car (my friend’s car they are lending me their car because I’ve been broke even when I was working Mon-Sat as a teacher…How amazing friend…) then drove to their place

       23:00

Finally I could lay down!!!!

09/02 

I could rebook my flight and decided to miss one rehearsal and fly 09/03 instead and rested a lot and now I’m being able to focus back on my OF JFF page and twitter and updating things.

However… I was told that recovery would take 1-2 weeks so I won’t be able to film for a while…

So… after entire July of Monkeypox and Covid not being able to work here appendicitis comes and takes my 2 weeks away…. But I’m trying to extend my stay in NYC and film after my music work and recovery . 

I can do this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE