22_0916 WILL TANTRA & ZEN GŌKEN

💬 Will explained abut prostate and also how to massage it. Then he fucked me and he came twice without taking a break. He said he used to be someone who cum only once then done but with certain training, he made it happen to be able to cum twice.

Also… I have a friend who has been a buddy for a couple of years who cum 6-8 times without stopping and he also said you can learn that. I’m really not sure how it could be possible but I hope I can do that. For me, if I cum then get stimulated, I pee. And I don’t like that so I stop.

I really think human body is a full of mysteries and awesomeness. 


🎞WILL TANTRA & ZEN GŌKEN

🗓09/16/220:30:30

⭐️@TantricFitness

⭐️@Zen_Goken

🔥Prostate massage to hot fuck🥴.

🔥Will came twice without break💦.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE