22_1003 MARC GIACOMO & ZEN GŌKEN 3

💬This is before we film 3some with Bruce Hammer. We couldn’t stop fucking when as he walked in the room. So my cameras were not running also I was checking my phone to know when Bruce arrives.

So this is not a solid full recorded scene however, Marc recorded many portions and I could make it to a solid video :) So you’ll see my phone text rings (but that was someone else) and such and he was thinking of holding his cum but he ended up shooting. because he has been saving his cum for that day.

After Bruce arrives, we still had an amazing time and he came a lot again too ;) That scene will come soon in the future ;)


🎞MARC GIACOMO & ZEN GŌKEN 3
🗓10/04/220:10:18

⭐️@MarcGiacomoX
⭐️@Zen_Goken
🔥Before we film 3some, we had super hot warming up🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER


I hope you enjoy the video.

And have a wonderful rest of your week!


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE