22_1018 BRUCE HAMMER & ZEN GŌKEN

💬I have to say sorry but first time I couldn’t capture the cum shot… What happened was… we took a water break but before we start the camera, we wanted each other so bad and couldn’t help starting kissing and connecting agin. We thought of starting the camera but we turned out to be in the mood of “I don’t care I want you”… and we ended up cum off camera… How we came was… Bruce first bred me then I rub my dick on him and I came. I’m sorry again that we ended up not capturing the cum scene but we definitely will get together again!!! And even without the cum shot, I could jack off to the video couple of times while editing. I hope you can do too!

🎞BRUCE HAMMER & ZEN GŌKEN
🗓10/18/220:27:07

⭐️@BruceHammerXXX2
⭐️@Zen_Goken
🔥Super passionate love making🥰Craving each other.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER


I hope you enjoy the video.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE