22_1111 TIMBER ADAMS & ZEN GŌKEN

💬EYE CONTACTS AND PASSIONATE LOVE MAKING KIND OF SEX is my favorite and Timber is super amazing with it!! ALSO!! He’s SUPER STRONG and he picked me up and fucked me in the air multiple times. And I really loved it. He almost bred me with that. Starting from sensual feeling breath and kissing and touching with Chopin music on background was kind of romantic? Atmosphere for me. Then from that sensual time, it turns into super rough and hot devouring and sweaty sex. And still sensual keep making eye contacts sometimes smiling at each other. I felt really happy even when editing too.

After we filmed… and the camera man left…. We hang out chatting and cuddling on his couch then… you know what happened.🥴

Off camera, somewhat I had hard on while he’s pounding me. And He almost came picking me up and fucking me in the air. But we kept going and he gave me another load deep in me. 


🎞TIMBER ADAMS & ZEN GŌKEN
🗓11/11/220:26:34

⭐️@timberadamsxxx
⭐️@Zen_Goken
🔥SUPER SWEATY PASSIONATE AFTERNOON LOVE MAKING🥴.

🔥Super strong Timber picked up me and fucked me in the air multiple times🥴.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER


Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE