230208 DOM LLAMAS & ZEN GŌKEN

💬 Very rough sex is also hot ;) Dom Llamas gave me the super rough and hard pounding with dominating energy. And while his dominating, he said “this hole feels f***ing good” kind of words and it made me happy. Also when riding, I like to tease the head and go nice and slow also grab and release too. This video captured that. And behind the scene story, this was before we film threesome with Travis Dyson and Dom Llamas and me. After he bred me one on one, he kept going then Travis showed up and we filmed threesome scene. (It was originally planed that way. One on one then 3 some) and that evening I had another filming with Latinrelax. And that video is coming soon. The threesome video is already published in January 2023. 

I was staying in Brickell in Miami and I made one trip to Fort Lauderdale and had a great day. Receiving total 5 loads. 


🎞DOM LLAMAS & ZEN GŌKEN18:17

⭐️follow & subscribe

@DOMLLAMASXXX & @ZEN_GOKEN

🎥@ALEX_TIKAS

🔥Rough sex with hard pounding and breeding‼️

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

🔥MUCH MUCH more in the full video🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE