230217 TENDER PAWS & ZEN GŌKEN

💬 MULTIPLE LOADS is I guess everyone’s favorite? And so to say multiple loads, you should not miss Tender Paws. In the video, he breeds 3 times then facial for the last. You should not miss this!! And… actually I’ve known him long time and he’s an amazing friend of mine. And he’s been usually cuming 4-8 times in one session without stopping. It feels like he masters the edging. He cums small orgasms a lot then at the end, with huge orgasm he cums then he finished up the session. And every time he breeds, I feel super happy. Many times, it starts with sucking and cum in mouth to swallow. Then the rest of his loads all deep in, or sometimes the last one with stroking. It depends all breeding or last for stroking. He started creating videos recently and I’m happy that I can deliver this to people.

🎞TENDER POWS & ZEN GŌKEN25:37

⭐️follow & subscribe

@PUPTENDERPAWSXX & @ZEN_GOKEN

🎥Film; @Fitcamguy 💻Edit; me

🔥NON STOP 4 LOADS‼️Breed‼️Breed‼️Breed‼️Facial‼️

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

🔥MUCH MUCH more in the full video🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE