230409 LEX LOCKE & ZEN GŌKEN

💬 Multiple anal orgasms you can see in thins video too :) You’ll see my face turn into red stop breathing and having anal orgasms many times. And as I explore more of my anal orgasm, sometimes it makes me feel like pee leaking, instead of cum leaking. And at the same time, I feel like I’m gradually learning how to open up my hole properly to make it happen. I think I said this many times but I feel human body is really interesting. We met on HeighsHounds orgy (my first orgy ever in m life last January 2023) then we filmed this the following day.  And the while session was really long pounding passionate session so it became 30 min. And… I’ve been using my over 10 years old iPad but that one is starting to have bad quality even recording 4k… so I guess i need to get a knew phone and improve the direct hole and penetration looking angle camera quality…!  I hope you enjoy the video!

🎞 LEX LOCKE & ZEN GŌKEN

30:00 ⭐️follow & subscribe

@LEXLOCKE2, @ZEN_GOKEN

🔥HUGE THICK🍆 long passionate pounding then breeding

🔥Me having multiple anal orgasms…

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

🔥MUCH MUCH more in the full video🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE