230414 BRADLEY KING & ZEN GŌKEN

💬My cum shot is not many times in the videos I think but this one has. After Bradley bred me, he asked me to shoot on his chest and I did while feeling his dick is still in me and feeling his cum. Also I loved how he cums too. He said “I can’t hold it” then he busted all in me. When a top guy wants to keep going but can’t help cumming is super hot for me. Also this scene starts with in bed cuddling and that’s actually my dream. Like waking up cuddling and starts making out and fuck… I hope you enjoy the video!


🎞 BRADLEY KING & ZEN GŌKEN

22:55 ⭐️follow & subscribe

@BIDOMDADDYXXX, @ZEN_GOKEN

🔥Intimate and passionate connection with intense orgasm and my💦 shot on his chest🥴

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

🔥MUCH MUCH more in the full video🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE