230423 RIO 9RANDE & ZEN GŌKEN

💬 FOREPLAY is super important for an amazing orgasm I think. Rio Grande rimmed me really really great. I sucked him very good also we sucked each other 69 too. It was really long passionate foreplay. Then we moved on to connecting and it was also a lot of pounding. In one position we kept going long time then finally he had orgasm. And it was really big and intense orgasm. Editing this video made me recognize how foreplay is important and it leads to an amazing orgasm. Ah also talking about his huge thick curved dick…! Just beautiful and I felt like I could just look at it and touch it and suck it forever. Haha. I hope you enjoy the video! Raw footage was 50min long but I edited with care and it turned out to be 27min. I try not to make a video too long but I think the entire 27min has non boring scene. ;)


🎞RIO 9RANDE & ZEN GŌKEN

27:27 ⭐️follow & subscribe

@RIO9RANDE, @ZEN_GOKEN

🔥THE MASTER FOREPLAY‼️

🔥AMAZING POUNDING AND BREEDING‼️🥴 

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

🔥MUCH MUCH more in the full video🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE