230513 BRUNO TURBO & ZEN GŌKEN

💬MOANING is really really a big factor of turning on and amazing sex I think. When Bruno moans a lot, it made me really turned on, so happy, and wanted to keep doing what I’m doing to make him really feel amazing non stop. Foreplay; teasing and almost edging him with sucking his dick and balls and playing with his nipples at the same time…,really built up the energy of intense orgasm I think. Also after he bred me, I couldn't stop sucking his dick to suck all his cum out and it made me cum hard too. Also the size difference is a big focus too! I’m surprised how tall and huge he is and I loved how we look together. 

🎞BRUNO TURBO & ZEN GŌKEN27:13

⭐️Follow & subscribe

@BRUNOTURBOTV, @ZEN_GOKEN

🔥SUPER HOT MOANING‼️

🔥SIZE DIFFERENCE; 6’4” vs 5’4”‼️

🔥AMAZING FOREPLAY AND BREEDING AND MY CUM SHOT‼️  

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

🔥MUCH MUCH more in the full video🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE