230720 JAY SEABROOK POWER POUNDS ZEN GŌKEN

💬 Pounding with satisfying pounding noise. I remember I loved watching these strong plunging with the “Pang! Pang! Pang!’ Sound. And I feel it’s really satisfying too. JAY SEABROOK really made that sound pounding me in many positions. And I loved it. We filmed looooong time ago and it is one of my rare filming breeding someone. (I guess that is my second breeding scene) He was fucking me then it was too passionate and I could breed him. Then we’ve been kept in touch but time didn’t meat but then when he visited LA, we could make it happen ;) This time, the scene is him fucking me and cum ;) And his friend filmed us. And the footage is almost non stop filming through. I edit some parts (cropping and noise canceling and such) but it captured very raw sex scene about 28min. Enjoy the video ;)

🎞JAY SEABROOK POWER POUNDS ZEN29:00

⭐️Follow & subscribe

@JAYSEABROOK, @ZEN_GOKEN

🔥Amazing power pounding‼️

🔥Passionate kisses and eye contacts‼️

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

🔥MUCH MUCH more in the full video🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE