230816 TEDDY HUNTER & ZEN GŌKEN Round1


💬”I’m not done yet” Teddy Hunter said after almost accidentally he came in me. And it made me super happy and also the fact that he couldn’t help cumming was super hot. When I was rubbing my butt and feeling him deep, he said “stop stop stop stop stop….!” Trying to hold his cum and his facial expression holding not to cum is super hot. But he couldn’t help and gave me his first load then he said “Don’t worry, I’m not done yet.” That gave me really happy smile. Also before getting to fucking part is so good too. I gave him really long good blow job. And I love when he opens up his eyes really wide and feeling so good. Also his thick huge dick going into deep throat made lots of natural lube and it was dripping a lot and you can see that in the video too. Also recently it’s becoming my favorite to deep throat and make a really good natural his precut and my throat juice mixed lube (it actually really lasts long and won’t dry out like a normal spit) I also love when he suddenly flipped me and stick his dick all the way in like a beast. And after everything, we went to round 2 without taking a break. WOOOOOOF!! Enjoy the video!


🎞TEDDY HUNTER [ROUND 1]14:44

⭐️Follow & subscribe

@_TEDDYHUNTER_, @ZEN_GOKEN

🔥really great almost edging long sucking session💦

🔥Try not to💦 but had to but not done yet🥴

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

🔥MUCH MUCH more in the full video🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE