230824 ELI MARTINEZ MAKES ZEN GO CRAZY

💬Opening up 3rd or 4th hole!? Is what I felt when Eli really pounded deep in me. When I’m having anal orgasm I stop breathing and push out and that makes me cum hands free however, He taught me not to stop breathing and just keep breathing and looses it up not pushing the hole out too. And I felt something 3rd or 4th hole starting to open and I was being surprised how deeper and deeper I felt him. And when he’s in that deep in me, he bred me real deep. I feel like I’m learning a little different way of taking it deep not pushing out version. And hey both feel so amazing. Behind the scene, Actually this was not our first meet. We talked about getting together and the day before this video and another day before we just enjoyed each other and he bred me tons. Then the 3rd day we decided to finally film haha. And after this or the following day we fucked again so… We definitely really enjoy each other haha.

📣VIDEO INFO

🎞ELI MARTINEZ MAKES ZEN GO CRAZY18:54
⭐️Follow & subscribe @NYCHRLMJOCKXXX AND @ZEN_GOKEN
🔥Eli really opens Zen’s 2nd or 3rd🕳️ or more deeper🤯
🔥Zen’s🕳️ really sucking on Eli’s🥰‼️

🎞WATCH PREVIEW ON TWITTER

🔥MUCH MUCH more in the full video🥰.

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON ONLY FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUST FOR FANS

🔗WATCH THE VIDEO ON 4 MY FANS

Enjoy the video! ☺️


Best,

Zen Gōken

https://www.zengoken.com
↑ bookmark my website :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

231115 COACH MIKE 8X8 OPEN HOLE

231105 RUSTY TAYLOR MORNING MILKING

231031 JORDI MASSIVE PLEASURE